Thursday, March 02, 2006

Friday's Feast!!!

Appetizer
How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with? I have a ton of pillows on my bed, but I only sleep with one pillow and one blanket.

Soup
What are you currently "addicted" to? Why blogging, of course.

Salad
If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be? To not wake up at 5am to workout. I just can't find any place else to fit it in. I would like to sleep in until about 6am. Yes, that would be nice.

Main Course
Which adjective do you find yourself using often? CUTE!!!! Everything is just too cute!! My kids are cute...your kids are cute...babies are cute....clothes are cute.....houses are cute....animals are cute, etc. etc.......

Dessert
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? No siree! Not in this day and age.

No comments: